01 July 2011

Alphabet Game

A. Age: almost 41
B. Bed size: my half is 90cm. The other half is also 90cm, but is occupied by my husband ;-) Plenty of space, unless two cats invade and somehow manage to take over the entire bed.



C. Chore you hate: Ironing!
D. Day: Friday
E. Essential start to your day: COFFEE



F. Favourite colour: Indigo blue, gray, bright but not hot medium pink, black.
G. Gold or Silver: silver for me.
H. Height: 168 centimeters.
I. Instruments: flute and guitar

guitar

J. Job title: fiber artist, formerly SAP consultant.
K. Kids: I don't have any and I don't want any, but I love them.
L. Live: The Netherlands
M. Mum’s name: Eva-Renate
N. Nicknames: Kiki
O. Overnight hospital stays: usually related to minor surgeries, like getting my gal bladder removed.
P. Pet peeve: People who don't even manage the time of the day before dishing all their problems onto your plate. Good morning to you, too!
Q. Quote from a movie: Gerettetetete (Otto Der Film - German movie, you might not know it).
R. Right or left handed: Both
S. Siblings: Sister
T. Time you wake up: Noon if I have my way. I'm a night owl, not a long sleeper ;-)
U. Underwear: Black bra and hipsters
V. Vegetables you dislike: Brussel sprouts!
W. What makes you run late: public transport delays.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: head, teeth, arm, foot, chest
Y. Yummy food you make: Spaghetti with tomato sauce!
Z. Zoo: I'm highly ambivalent about them, but I still go. I love the penguins...

No comments: