30 April 2009

What I have been up to

Another crazy week. We learned last week Friday that as of the previous day the team I work for has changed legacies and now reports into a different organization.
We are going to meet the new big boss on Monday and I would be lying if I said I heard good things about him. I really liked the old big boss :-(

I played with make up:
Eye Make Up

Three pinks, one grey and a silver eye liner.
Grey eyeshadow: Miss Helen
Glittery Pink eyeshadow on upper lid and dusted over : Fyrinnae Party Crasher Loose Eye Shadow
Light Pink on lower lid: Sassy Grace Loose Mineral from Etsy
Darker Ping on lower lid : Sassy Grace Loose Mineral from Etsy

I spun a lot:
WIP

Spinning up some wonderful yarn out of this lovely batt. Going to be worked up into a freeform scarf and if possible a matching beret. Buttons and all, a crazy Indian summer forest at sunset.

I took my knitting out for a walk:
Knitting in Action

Just love the colours!
All yarns in this neckpiece come from Sassa Lynne and have been a dream to work with.

In about two weeks I will leave for a short vacation. Can't wait for it!

1 comment:

Jocerane said...

I love it, and i love the little owl too! I put it as one of my faves in Ravelry!