28 November 2009

What I have done today so far

It's only 12:30 in the afternoon, the potatoes are cooking and soon the cauliflower and broccoli will be steamed and served with fish for lunch.

So, I went ahead and bought art.

Just like every now and then I went through my favourite blogs and visited the virtual reality of some of my favourite artists.

Rima made me aware of some wonderful music she created the artwork for (and she is quite the amazing artist herself) and I went ahead and gave Telling The Bees a first listen. The perfect music for this time of year, for any time of the year, but with the wild weather outside a wonderful counterweight - soft and soothing.
So I bought their CD.

Then I visited Victoria.
You really should watch the little Argine movie about dreams coming true she has posted a couple of days ago, it is simply wonderful.
I also slightly robbed her Etsy store - she had my favourite knitting mermaid as a pendant and I couldn't resist the Birdcatcher lady neither.

So I had birds and bees today. Just perfect!

I really wonder what the rest of the day will be like.

No comments: