30 May 2011

Shining bright

So, I should get myself a flowery swimming cap :-)
I like the idea and will search for one. So far, none could be found in our little neck of the woods, but - there must be one out there.

Something like this maybe?



I actually like this one:



Knitty has a pattern for one, unfortunately it won't do the trick for me. Or has anyone ever knitted it out of a rubbery plastic and got it somewhat water-tight?


Today was so nice and warm that I split my time in half and did some laps in the little outside pool. Wonderful....

The light was a lot better today, so here are the two batts I carded and promised to take pictures of:

English Garden

Contains
- BFL
- Angelina
- other fibers

Inspiration came from an English magazine about country living :-)
It seems to be flower show time in England right now, so BBC has been broadcasting from there. Haven't completely seen one of those shows, but I love flowers and their smells.

Contains
- BFL
- Angelina
- other fibers


Through the forest

Inspiration came from pictures of Dartmoor. A place I would love to visit some day...

Let me leave you with my musical suggestion for the day:
The Moon and the Nightspirit
Fantastic fantasy music from Hungary! Hey, I can't listen to progrock ALL the time ;-)

No comments: