13 December 2011

Life: Lilly in Cakeland

Hi folks,
this is Lilly! I'm taking over from Kerstin today. She has some knitting and dyeing to do. Something about UFO and sleeves and she will knit them now or never.
Let's just leave her alone.

I've got something to tell you!

We went on an adventure!
My first!

First, we took the train to the big city!

Lilly rides the train

Kerstin was going to get a new pair of denims with a gift voucher she had received. Shall I tell you what? For a girl she is extremely un-fussy when it comes to shopping, it's almost scary.

And while she was at it she went to get check out the bookstore (oh, how I love this place! I have to tell her to let me loose in there next time we hit the big city!) and the craft store.

Then we went to a wonderland!

Let's start with the shop window:

My perfect dress

I adore that dress. ADORE IT! I wish it was my size <3 Downstairs, a workshop was going on. Plenty of children making CUPCAKES! How utterly adorable. Well, we climbed upstairs - Wouter had to help me, steps too steep for my little legs. We pulled up some chairs and they even had one in my size: Lift me up!

Kerstin went off to order coffee and cupcakes. She got us O.yes.O.yes.O.R.E.O.oh (for Wouter, Oreos are his favourite cookies) and Singing in the Purple Rain (that is with blackberries inside and topped with Violet flower icing - and it had a little heart on it). I stole that one from her ;-)
It matched my dress!
It melted in my mouth. Seriously, it did! It was sooo yummy!
I will never have any cupcake that wasn't lovingly made by hand. Keep the cellophane, get me the real thing!

It matches my dress!

Then we got Pink Velvet

These were yummy!

and ‘Pick me up’ in a cup.
Oh oh!
I should have known!
With that name!


I fell through the rabbit hole!!!!

Through the rabbit hole...

This is where I came by.
What an amazing place!
I ventured around:



Great decor!
Interior
Great decor!


I got out here - because if it matches your hair colour you know it's a sign!

Look, it matches my hair

See, we made it out

We are waiting!!!

But I know how to get back there and I will be! And I will bring friends. And have more cupcakes!
You should, too!
Because it's true what they say: CUPCAKES MAKE YOU HAPPY!

I was bouncy the rest of the day! Who doesn't want that?

No comments: