23 May 2008

Silver necklaces and pendants



I love wearing things around my neck.
Scarves, scarflettes, necklaces - it doesn't really matter and I often combine.

Today I was wearing my spiral collection and a seahorse pendant my husband got me.
From left to right:
- Newgrange slab inspired necklace, bought in Ireland at Newgrange
- another Irish spiral, bought online
- a Scottish spiral, a Sheila Fleet design after a found in Skara Brae, a place I'd love to visit. I acquired this piece in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- an oxidized copper spiral, bought earlier this year at Elf Fantasy

I also own a copper spiral necklace with matching earrings.

Many of my rings also feature spirals - my wedding ring is a spiral design, next to it I wear a huge spiral (on my pinky).
On my left hand's ring finger I wear a matching spiral ring to the Sheila Fleet pendant, with a spiral/wave ring from Brittany on top of it.
The other rings vary, depending on day and outfit.

I love spirals for a reason I can't explain. They have a certain beauty that speaks to me.

No comments: