22 February 2009

Go for peace and understanding

While sitting here, having my second cup of coffee and reading through some of my favourite blogs (and discovering new ones) I managed to stumble across this at Cloudberry




Your Word is "Peace"



You see life as precious, and you wish everyone was safe, happy, and taken care of.

Social justice, human rights, and peace for all nations are all important to you.



While you can't stop war, you try to be as calm and compassionate as possible in your everyday life.

You promote harmony and cooperation. You're always willing to meet someone a little more than halfway.



It sums up the real me pretty good. Unfortunately, like far too many people I'm often forced to be more competitive and less passionate than I am. I'm not the bold and loud person I appear to be. But if I don't pretend people will just walk all over me and I can't allow that to happen.

Uh, already melancholic before noon, little Pixie?
I'm afraid so.

1 comment:

Torhild Reidardatter said...

Hi- I see we´re on the same peace page....and yeah-- knitting in the dark is not a bad idea-- slumber ( party) knitting..